There are not many land releases in regional South Australia the size and quality of Ocean Eyre. Fewer still have all the benefits of a well-established, seaside community like Whyalla.
When complete, Ocean Eyre will comprise approximately 1500 allotments, ranging in size from 375m2 to over 800m2. An hour's drive away is the majestic Flinders Ranges, with all its natural beauty, stunning hiking trails and fantastic camping spots.
Whyalla is planned to be the next major regional centre for Adelaide with $8 billion of capital investment on its’ books, and perfectly positioned geographically to contribute significantly to SA’s buoyant economy and exciting growth prospects.
- Mining and Infrastructure projects planned for Whyalla are:
- Onesteel expansion ($200 million)
- SolarOasis Power Plant ($230 million)
- Whyalla hospital redevelopment ($80 million)
- Olympic dam mine ($30 billion)
- BHP’s Desalination Plant ($1.3 billion)
- Arafura Resources’ rare earth complex ($1 billion)